RSmarket

be donated to charity and asked for a determination

in RS Traders Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:27 am
by wxy1123 • Superman | 565 Posts | 5650 Points

MILWAUKEE -- Kemba Walker scored 21 points and Al Jefferson added 16 of his 20 in the second half to help the Charlotte Bobcats beat the Milwaukee Bucks 101-92 on Sunday for their fourth straight victory. Gary Neal added 18 in his return to Milwaukee after the Bucks traded him to Charlotte last month. Gerald Henderson scored 14 as the Bobcats matched their longest winning streak of the season, set Feb. 18-22. Brandon Knight scored 21 points and Ramon Sessions added 18. Jeff Adrien and John Henson each had 12, but it wasnt enough to stop the Bobcats from their first sweep of a season series from the Bucks. Neal led the way in the fourth quarter as the Bobcats slowly pulled away. He scored seven the Bobcats first 12 points and finished with 10 in the period. Josh McRoberts hit a 3-pointer and then Neal added a jumper that gave Charlotte an 88-85 lead. Khris Middleton answered with a basket to pull Milwaukee within one, but Jefferson scored on a hook shot and layup to end any chance of the Bucks win. Neal continues to rebound from a one-game trip to the bench. After Neal scored 19 points in a 105-98 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford benched him in Wednesdays 98-85 win at Washington for an "internal team matter." Neal scored 19 in the 105-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Neal and Luke Ridnour faced their former teammates for the first time since being traded by the Bucks last month. Milwaukee sent Neal and Ridnour to Charlotte on Feb. 20 for Adrien and Ramon Sessions. Neal complained about his role with the Bucks and clashed with coach Larry Drew and centre Larry Sanders, who is out indefinitely with a fractured orbital bone. Neal got into a heated exchange with Sanders in the Bucks locker room after the 116-100 loss to the Suns in Phoenix on Jan. 4. Then Neal, in his fourth season in the NBA, fell out of the rotation when Drew played younger players. The sparse crowd booed when Neal entered the game in the first quarter and when he made two free throws in the second. Notes: Bucks F Ersan Ilyasova missed the game due to a sore right ankle. Domata Peko Orange Jersey . -- The basic role that Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito shared as offensive linemen for the Miami Dolphins was protecting quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Devon Still Orange Jersey . Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., won gold with a score of 26.93, while Bilodeau, from Montreal, took silver with 26.54. Japans Sho Endo (25.24) placed third. http://www.authenticbengalsofficial.com/...ids-jersey.html. Though the Jets have not confirmed any updates to Scheifeles status, TSN Hockey Analyst Aaron Ward says early reports indicate he suffered an MCL injury and will likely out 6-8 weeks. Geno Atkins Black Jersey . Almost 18 months after Armstrongs seven Tour wins were wiped from the record, an independent panel created by the new International Cycling Union leadership has begun work to discover the extent of the sports past problems. Andy Dalton Orange Jersey . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday.ST. LOUIS -- Radio host and former Cardinals player Jack Clark has apologized for and retracted comments he made last year implying that Albert Pujols used steroids. Clark, who played for the Cardinals from 1985-87 and was a four-time All-Star, issued a public retraction Monday night for his comments made about Pujols, a nine-time All-Star, who played for the Cardinals from 2001-11 before signing a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Los Angeles Angels. Pujols sued Clark for defamation in October after Clark made the comments in August on the "The King and the Ripper Show." Clark said then he knew that Pujols was "a juicer," a term for a ballplayer who uses steroids or another banned performance-enhancing drug. In the lawsuit against Clark, Pujols, who has denied using perforrmance enhancing drugs, described Clarks assertions as "malicious, reckless and outrageous falsehoods.dddddddddddd" Pujols sought unspecified damages that would be donated to charity and asked for a determination and declaration that Clarks statements are false. Clark said in a statement provided to The St. Louis Post-Dispatch that hed wanted to "reconfirm that I have no knowledge whatsoever that Mr. Pujols has ever used illegal or banned PEDs." "I publicly retract my statements that Albert Pujols used such substances. During a heated discussion on air, I misspoke, and for that I sincerely apologize," Clarks statement said. Pujols said he has "accepted Jack Clarks retraction and apology to resolve my lawsuit against him and clear my name." ' ' '

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
2 Members and 34 Guests are online.:
chengjiayim, adnfaloi

We welcome our newest member: adnfaloi
Board Statistics
The forum has 49051 topics and 62812 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen