RSmarket

Nike Air Max Classic BW 91 Mens

in Rules Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:11 pm
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

4. Silence. Nike Air Max 90 Homme France One of the coolest things about running in the Free 3.0¡¯s (and this may be true of the other shoes in the Free line) is that you can barely hear your footfalls when you run in them ¨C you feel like a cat or a ninja who moves effortlessly and quietly along the ground ¨C sounds silly, but it¡¯s true. This is due with the properties of the material making up the outsole, which despite it¡¯s seeming softness has held up pretty well for me in the original Free 3.0 over 220+ miles of running and walking.

The sole of the 5.0 has the characteristic siping grooves that are featured on all Nike Free shoes. The sipes make for an extremely flexible sole that bends and rolls with ease. Your foot will basically do what it wants in this shoe, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing. I love a minimally controlling shoe so they work very well for me, but they can also exaggerate foot movement in some cases. For example, I filmed my wife running in an older version of the Frees and the sole flexibility tended to exaggerate her pronation on one side (she has a bunion on one side and tends to cave some shoes during late-stage pronation).

I¡¯ll start by saying that the majority of my miles in the Wildhorse 2 have been on ice or snow covered sidewalks or on packed snow on trails Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs near my house. There is no bare trail available up here this time of year, so I can¡¯t comment on performance on dirt or mud. However, loose snow over ice is about as challenging as it gets for traction so I think I have a good handle on how they perform.

So where did I go wrong today? Well, by simulating barefoot running, the Free¡¯s work your feet and legs in ways that more traditional running shoes do not. Thus, it¡¯s recommended that you ease your way into using them so that you don¡¯t overwork muscles that have been long dormant when wrapped up in bulky trainers. The fact that I ran a fast 7-miler in them 2 days ago suggested that I might not have this problem, so I decided to take them out on my 20-mile run this afternoon (big mistake!). The first ten or so miles were fantastic ¨C I felt great, and they really do make you think about your stride and form. While they are well-cushioned and a long ways from true ¡°barefoot running¡± (you need something like the Vibram Fivefingers for that), they definitely feel a lot different than any other shoe I¡¯ve run in. After about mile 10, I started to notice some soreness beginning to creep into my legs in unusual places, and I began to form a blister on my right big toe (I think this was a sock issue and not shoe issue though). By mile 12, my legs were quite fatigued, and I began to question whether I would make it for the full 20. I decided to persevere, and didn¡¯t worry about pacing or walk breaks from that point on (and there were many walk breaks).

I was recently contacted by Nike about the new Free line, and they sent along a pairs of the 2015 Free 3.0 and 4.0 for me to test out. I¡¯ve now been running in the 3.0 for several weeks, and it¡¯s time for a review. (Disclosure: The shoes reviewed here are media samples provided free of charge by the manufacturer.)Per Running Warehouse, the Free 3.0 Flyknit weighs in at 7.1 oz in men¡¯s size 9. Sole stack heights are 21 mm heel, 17 mm forefoot for a drop of 4mm.

I¡¯ve long been a fan of the Free 3.0 line. The origina http://www.maxfree.fr/images/s/fdfx.jpg l 3.0 remains one of my all-time favorite shoes, and I¡¯ve run in several of the subsequent iterations. However, I passed on the 2014 version of the Free 3.0, which was the first version to incorporate the Flyknit upper. I¡¯d heard that the upper was pretty tight (it needs to be somewhat tight since it is what secures the foot to the sole ¨C the laces do very little), and the $140 price tag was a bit much to swallow. However, it¡¯s one of those shoes that readers have asked abou Nike Air Max 90 EM Femme pas cher t a lot, and several have suggested that I try it.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selly wijaya
Board Statistics
The forum has 51411 topics and 68747 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen