RSmarket

New England Patriots Jersey

in Rules Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:26 am
by vikingsstore • Superman | 1.169 Posts | 11690 Points

The history of the Blues is studded with many fantastic musicians Eddie Lacy Jersey , but who are the best blues singers ever? Here is my attempt to present what I believe are the best three.

Muddy Waters

Now of legendary status, he was the first blues “star” and has never been eclipsed by countless prot?g?s. His thick heavy voice, the laid back delivery and his firm, almost solid, personality is regarded as a bench mark for all blues singers. His style was essentially Delta blues adapted to amplification. His imaginative slide technique and strong, driving rhythms were fore runners of modern blues.

Waters, dominated the 1950s Chicago blues scene, and with the help of songwriter Willie Dixon, produced a string of hit records including “Hoochie Coochie Man”, “I Just Want to Make Love to You”, and “I’m Ready”. Those songs are now regarded as blues classics.

They gave him a series of showstoppers, developed the Macho image now synonymous with blues, and enabled Waters to achieve national prominence. His English tours ignited the 60′s British Blues explosion that became so important not only for blues but for Rock music in general. It would be difficult to exaggerate the influence that Muddy Waters has had on modern music.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 28 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: otejufa
Board Statistics
The forum has 49181 topics and 62983 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen