RSmarket

Nike Air Max 1 Essential France

in Rules Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:38 am
by leishen • Superman | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

The DS Racer is billed as a light nike air max femme pas cher stability shoe, having both a medial post and a plastic midfoot shank, but I can¡¯t say that the shoe feels particularly controlling in any way (similar to how I feel about the New Balance 1500 and Saucony Fastwitch). To be honest, it runs a lot like the neutral Hyper Speed.

Inov-8 X-Talon

Heel-Forefoot Drop: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)

The sole is definitely unlike anything I have worn before. Only shoe I¡¯ve ever put on where I can rock backward off the heel, and it feels a bit Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher France awkward to walk in them. Best analogy I can come up with would be taking the forefoot lugs on a pair of Newton¡¯s and sticking them under the midfoot. I¡¯ll have to withhold judgment until I run in them, but definitely a different feel.

So what do you get in the Fresh Foam Boracay? Basically, this is a light weight, well-cushioned but firm shoe suitable for long miles. I found the ride to be smooth and I enjoyed running in them more than I typically do with firmish shoes. They are snappy enoug Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs Femme Pas Cher h to pick up the pace, but provide enough comfort and protection for double digit mileage.

The sole is where the Hitogami really separates itself from the Sayonara. Whereas the Sayonara felt stiff, firm, and rigid, the Hitogami feels softish and much more flexible. Whereas the Sayonara felt clunky and uncomfortable on the road, every run so far in the Hitogami has been smooth as silk (I¡¯ve put 30 miles on them in the past few weeks, long run of 7+). It¡¯s amazing to me how different my reaction to the tw Nike Air Max Thea Femme France o shoes has been ¨C the Hitogami disappears on my feet.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: markets
Board Statistics
The forum has 36256 topics and 45260 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen