RE: شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

in Questions Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:45 am
by hamed221 • 1 Post | 5 Points
Scroll up

in Questions Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:53 pm
by moony ammar • Noobie | 4 Posts | 20 Points

HOW EXACTLY TO Professionally Clean A Home

You don't need to block off a complete day for washing. "Well she informed you that because she wasn't searching at the notes" "everyone else got the e-mail that stuff were pushed back again, guess you merely didn't" "well we've a lacking person and blah blah blah" (I were left with 3 rather than the supposed 2 which were supposed to arrive for whatever reason) "if there were 2 or 3 3 they <a href="https://etf-lab.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/">شركة تنظيف شمال الرياض</a> still would have taken the same amount of time" "I didn't realize the house want empty so it's taking them longer (well since she read the damn notes so well she shouldve realized that when I put it in the damn notes weeks ago!) "well they didn't wear shoe covers on your newly cleaned carpet because they didn't know and it's an extra item they weren't aware needed to be added to the car".

As any business...if You want an excellent coffee or steak or etc...not the same price....<a href="https://ar-ar.facebook.com/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-0532000272-123539877821023/">تنظيف خزانات بالرياض</a> is luxury....don"t spect people to charge You as same you pay for 40 h weekly check...plus other benefits...just common sense...in big cities EXPERIENCE COUNTS FORGET 25 h that was 5 years ago 2016.... 35 on regular weekly job or more if is deep deep dirty...

You are actually section of the AMERICAN DREAM PROBLEM, you're one of those who believe people should get paid low wages for manual labor when actually you own it backwards... Those placing their bodies into movement and breaking themselves for others should <a href="https://awalclean.com/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/">شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض</a> receives a commission more (remember I am a nurse in a healthcare facility post op with sufferers with damaged backs, knees, and other orthopedic problems from carrying out manual labor)... They deserve a lot more than someone AS IF YOU thinks they perform.

Before you criticize cleaners on the charges have a genuine appearance at their costs and additional wages, I'd be pleased to pay $25-30 one hour for a competent cleaner, noting you can find non-professionals <a href="https://ar-ar.facebook.com/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-0550070601-1382218552020488/">تعقيم المسابح</a> who'll perform it for $15 one hour, they will consider 5 hours to accomplish just what a professional can perform in 2, therefore $75 @$15p/h is not actually that cheap in comparison to $50 @$25p/h.

I appreciated your time and effort on her behalf end to create it better- I simply think i am going to continue cleaning by myself but would consider them for a re-locate cleaning later on used BA home cleaning for a move out cleaning in Hayward a few months ago... Overall they did good and I was happy to not do it myself.... The only minor thing that could have been improved on was the language barrier... I got left factors behind in the pantry <a href="https://almugada.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%81%D9%84%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/">شركة تنظيف فلل شرق الرياض</a> and laundry etc for our friend who was simply moving in... Plus they removed everything even when i stated that it stayed (in the end it had been all completely new food/products)... I believe these were confused on the items I told them they could have (perfume etc random items) that I experienced in a separate spot... But it was all removed when I emerged... But wasn't an enormous deal... My just complaint was the vocabulary barrier.

Scroll up

in Questions Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 pm
by moony ammar • Noobie | 4 Posts | 20 Points

HOW EXACTLY TO Professionally Clean A HomeYou don't need to block off a complete day for washing. "Well she informed you that because she wasn't searching at the notes" "everyone else got the e-mail that stuff were pushed back again, guess you merely didn't" "well we've a lacking person and blah blah blah" (I were left with 3 rather than the supposed 2 which were supposed to arrive for whatever reason) "if there were 2 or 3 3 they شركة تنظيف شمال الرياض still would have taken the same amount of time" "I didn't realize the house want empty so it's taking them longer (well since she read the damn notes so well she shouldve realized that when I put it in the damn notes weeks ago!) "well they didn't wear shoe covers on your newly cleaned carpet because they didn't know and it's an extra item they weren't aware needed to be added to the car".As any business...if You want an excellent coffee or steak or etc...not the same price....تنظيف خزانات بالرياض is luxury....don"t spect people to charge You as same you pay for 40 h weekly check...plus other benefits...just common sense...in big cities EXPERIENCE COUNTS FORGET 25 h that was 5 years ago 2016.... 35 on regular weekly job or more if is deep deep dirty...You are actually section of the AMERICAN DREAM PROBLEM, you're one of those who believe people should get paid low wages for manual labor when actually you own it backwards... Those placing their bodies into movement and breaking themselves for others should شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض receives a commission more (remember I am a nurse in a healthcare facility post op with sufferers with damaged backs, knees, and other orthopedic problems from carrying out manual labor)... They deserve a lot more than someone AS IF YOU thinks they perform.Before you criticize cleaners on the charges have a genuine appearance at their costs and additional wages, I'd be pleased to pay $25-30 one hour for a competent cleaner, noting you can find non-professionals تعقيم المسابح who'll perform it for $15 one hour, they will consider 5 hours to accomplish just what a professional can perform in 2, therefore $75 @$15p/h is not actually that cheap in comparison to $50 @$25p/h.I appreciated your time and effort on her behalf end to create it better- I simply think i am going to continue cleaning by myself but would consider them for a re-locate cleaning later on used BA home cleaning for a move out cleaning in Hayward a few months ago... Overall they did good and I was happy to not do it myself.... The only minor thing that could have been improved on was the language barrier... I got left factors behind in the pantry شركة تنظيف فلل شرق الرياض and laundry etc for our friend who was simply moving in... Plus they removed everything even when i stated that it stayed (in the end it had been all completely new food/products)... I believe these were confused on the items I told them they could have (perfume etc random items) that I experienced in a separate spot... But it was all removed when I emerged... But wasn't an enormous deal... My just complaint was the vocabulary barrier.

Scroll up

Page 8 of 8 previous Page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 next Page
Please sign up :)
Visitors
5 Members and 25 Guests are online.:
iranwin, TylerNenty, AaronNenty, MichaelSoymn, AlvinHox

We welcome our newest member: iranwin
Board Statistics
The forum has 39699 topics and 50519 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen