RSmarket

Nike Free 4.0 V2 pas cher

in About Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:27 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

The upper mesh is open in the Nike Air Max 90 Homme France midfoot and forefoot to provide for some air flow. Unlike the new Free 3.0 Flyknit, which I have heard fits fairly tightly, the 4.0 has a traditional tongue, and I think this allows for better customization of fit. I¡¯ve run sockless in the shoes a few times and have had a bit of abrasion on one run near the midfoot/arch (maybe from one of the Flywire bands?), but this has been inconsistent. May have just been a hot day with more sweat leading to chafe. No issues at all while wearing socks (side note ¨C these shoes seem to hold a stink when you use them sockless).

Comments

Peter, BTW since we are discussing the 3.0 a bit here, I notice there is already an ¡°update¡± to this year¡¯s model. The colors have Nike Air Max 90 Fleurs changed and the original ones (I bought them in May I believe) are already being discounted. I can¡¯t figure out what has changed with them; they look the same other than the colors. Do you know the difference? Thanks.

This post was authored by Peter Larson. Pete is a recovering academic who currently works as an exercise physiologist, running coach, and writer. He's also a father of three and a fanatical runner with a bit of a shoe obsession. In addition to writing and editing this site, he is co-author of the book Tread Lightly, and writes a personal blog called The Blogologist. Follow Pete on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and via email.

Better, much better. It¡¯s not a cool shoe since it has a sock-like fit and not a lot of air flow through, but not the plastic wrap like material of the previous version.Would you say that the sole is softer than the Free 3.0 v2? I¡¯ve had a great time running on that shoe for a couple of years, and it¡¯s just now starting t o fall apart. I¡¯m in dire need of a replacement.

Writing that opening line is a big deal for me because the original Nike Free 3.0 remains one of my favorite shoes of all time. That shoe was lightweight, ultra-flexible, ran silent, and had a sock-like upper that was about as near perfection as a minimal shoe upper can get. My only complaint about the 3.0 v1 was that it was a bit narrow. The new 4.0 Flyknit matches the original 3.0 on all of the positives, and improves on it b Nike Air Max 90 EM Femme pas cher y having a much wider toebox. It¡¯s an amazingly good shoe.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: agen bola
Board Statistics
The forum has 36386 topics and 45470 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen