RSmarket

Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher

in About Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:29 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

Nike Air Max 90 Femmes France After couple more runs in, 3.0¡¯s are the best shoes I have ever run in. I thought Go Bionics 2 are the best shoes out there, but Free 3.0 beats it. I got the size where basically there¡¯s not much of a toe room, and these shoes really feel like part of you. It¡¯s like what you would hope Vibrams to feel like but they obviously fall short with stiff toe pockets. I recommend running without the insoles and they haven¡¯t given me any blisters running sockless.

I¡¯m really hard-pressed to come up with anything negative about this shoe ¨C I think the only issue I¡¯ve had was with the fact that the size tag is stitched to the underside of the insole and I can feel the stitching under my heel. It wasn¡¯t bad with socks, but it was noticeable when I went barefoot in them. It might be possible to cut the tag and remove the stitching, but I was lazy and just swapped the insoles out for an identical one from an older pair of Free 5.0s.

Nike Air Max 90 Hommes France I really do like the sleek and understated look of the Nike Free (especially in the black upper/white sole colorway), but I just can¡¯t convince myself to pull the trigger on a purchase when there are cheaper alternatives that have many of the aesthetic features I look for in a shoe and also have better reputations as functional, minimal-ish training tools among the running blog cognoscenti.

Any idea how the arch support in these is? I¡¯m a high school middle-distance runner so generally my mileage is somewhere between 15-30 miles a week during track season. Most of the mileage comes from high-speed, low distance workouts (200m, 400m, 600m, etc) Anyway, right now I have the Nike Free 5.0+ and am considering these as my replacement shoes. I¡¯m guessing the arch support isn¡¯t great, given this is closer to a bare-foot shoe. If anyone who has high arches has tried these, I¡¯d love some feedback :)

Comfort is excellent both with and without socks, though I do get a bit of abrasion near the base of the outer lace row. It has not resulted in a blister, and only occurs when I don¡¯t have socks on. I¡¯m ambivalent about the bootie design of the shoe ¨C generally I prefer a more traditional tongue since it allows for better adjustment of fit and lacing, but the bootie in the v5 has not caused me any trouble. There is minimal structure to the upper ¨C no heel counter, no hard overlays, etc. Internally, arch support is present, but is mostly due to the sockliner angling up under the arch.

The Free 3.0 v5 is a pretty soft shoe. One of my favorite things about the Nike Air Max 1 Femme Pas Cher original Free 3.0 was that it made me feel like a ninja ¨C the soft sole and lack of rubber silenced my footfalls. This shoe has this same property ¨C if I¡¯m coming up behind someone walking their dog on the sidewalk I often have to make some noise to let them know I¡¯m about to pass. I¡¯ve startled enough people in my time to realize that most don¡¯t like to have someone running fast overtake them without some warning that they¡¯re there (it¡¯s a challenge when they¡¯re wearing headphone Nike Air Max 1 Homme Pas Cher s and I can¡¯t jump into the road due to traffic¡­).

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: sudheer
Board Statistics
The forum has 36258 topics and 45286 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen