RSmarket

Adidas ZX 850 Homme Pas Cher

in Rules Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

adidas Adios Boost 2 top adidas Adios Boost 2 (top) and 1 (bottom) Fit : Probably the biggest change from v1 to v2 for me is fit. I initially bough v2 in the same size as I had in v1 thinking that it would be similar. Upon initially trying the shoes on I could tell that v2 was a bit tighter up front, but length did not seem to be an issue. I think the toebox is a bit more tapered, leading to a bit more toe squeeze (this is similar to how I felt about the non-Boost Adios 2 fit). After several runs, including a long run that led to some toenail bruising, I was ready to give up on the shoes. Somewhat fortuitously, adidas sent out a pair in size 10.5 for me to try (Disclosure: they were free media samples; I thought they were sending me Energy Boost 2), and after several runs in them I can confirm that fit is much better. So, if you were a fan of v1, I would definitely recommend going a half size up in v2 to accommodate the shape of the toebox.

Adidas Adios 2 SideAdidas Adios 2 Medial---Adidas Adios 2 Sole---I opened this review with a quote from the soon-to-be-released book Running With the Kenyans by Anharanand Finn. Adidas ZX 750 Homme Vente I¡¯m only about 100 pages into the book (it¡¯s fantastic so far ¨C you can pre-order it from Amazon if you are interested), and he writes a bit about running form and footwear (Finn made a transition to barefoot-style form just prior to moving to Iten, Kenya for six months with his family). One of the things that surprised him is that despite stories of Kenyans running barefoot, most of the high level adult runners train in big, cushy footwear. Yet, he observes, they retain barefoot-style form (presumably learned through significant barefoot running in childhood).

Upper and Fit

adidas Adios Boost 2 medial adidas Adios Boost 2 (top) and 1 (bottom) Conclusion : With the fit dialed in (half size larger), the adidas Adios Boost 2 provides the same great ride as v1. This is a shoe I could use for speed or distance racing, and I love the cushioned yet responsive feel of the sole. For some this might be a 5K racer, for others it might be a marathon racer depending on how much shoe you are used to. Aside from the tricky fit, my only major issue with the Adios Boost is price ¨C at $140 it¡¯s an expensive shoe for a racer. Adidas might counter that durability of the Boost material justifies the price, but that¡¯s a call you will have to make if you want to try them.

Adidas Adios 2 HeelOne thing that I do like about the heel of the Adios is that the posterolateral heel is sculpted upward just a bit (see photo at left ¨C the region under the black portion of the midsole). That is, the lateral portion of the heel does not rest flush with the ground when the shoe is placed on a flat surface, and this may help to avoid premature contact of the heel with the ground on the run.

adidas Adios Boost Heel adidas Adios Boost 2 (right) and 1 (left) Upper:The upper and fit are where the adios Boost 2 departs from th Adidas ZX 850 Homme Pas Cher e original. The upper has been completely redone, and externally the material does feel a bit softer. However, it is still somewhat scratchy internally and I would not personally attempt running sockless in this shoe. And whereas v1 relied more on welded overlays (including some of the adidas logo stripes), v2 has a more traditional stitched set of overlays. In v2 there is also a prominent faux-suede toe cap, and more traditional style lace rows made of the same faux-suede material. The shoe almost has kind of a throwback/vintage feel to Adidas ZX Flux Homme Pas Cher e it ¨C it looks great in a very understated way.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
2 Members and 12 Guests are online.:
yayoa, nikhilatri22

We welcome our newest member: leemboodi
Board Statistics
The forum has 36247 topics and 45206 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen