RSmarket

Nike Air Max 2016 Flyknit Pascher

in About Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:34 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

When I returned to running last year Nike Air Max 2015 pas cher vente after a 5 year hiatus, I owned the Nike+ system for the iPod so I naturally looked for a Nike shoe (and yes, I know you can get the Nike+ pod to work with other shoes, but who wants to go to that trouble). The first I tried were the Air Max Moto 6, and they felt fine, so I went with them. I wasn¡¯t planning to get back to marathons at that time, but this ended up being a pretty good choice when I did ¨C I gained my second BQ this spring in Cleveland using these sorta-neutral cushioned shoes. I did do a lot of damage to my pinky toenails though, so I had some concerns. And at 11.5 ozs., this is a pretty heavy shoe when every minute will matter. I also reverted to form and picked up some Asics GEL-1150¡¯s as my second pair, and frankly found them uninspiring and thus limited to runs of 10 miles or less.

Where all of the Nike Free models are similar is in the Nike Air Max 90 vente flexibility and feel of the sole. The Nike Free design works really well with my stride as I hate shoes that try to control my foot movement. The siping (grooves) in the sole allows my foot to contact and move into pronation very smoothly and I never feel like the shoe is controlling my movement.

Typically not quantified, but another way in which the soles of the two shoes differ is in width. The sole of the 5.0 (bottom image below) is quite a bit broader across both the heel and forefoot.Nike Free 3.0 v5 SoleNike Free 5.0 sole

Like the upper, the sole of the Free 4.0 Flyknit is super flexible and moves really well with the foot. The sole is typical of other Nike Free shoes in having individual pods separated by deep grooves to maximize flexibility. The drawback of the grooved sole is that the grooves do tend to collect rocks and pebbles, but this has never really bothered me in any of the Frees and they are easy enough to get out by taking the shoe off and flexing the sole around after a run.

Over the past several years the Nike Free 5.0 has consistently been one of the best selling athletic shoes in the United States. Go to any school and you¡¯re likely to see many kids sporting the flexible and colorful 5.0s. When I was in Disney World earlier this year the Free was probably among the most common shoes that I saw on folks at the parks.

The majority of the sole is exposed midsole cushion, so yo Nike Air Max Flyknit pas cher vente u can barely hear your footfalls while running in them ¨C I love a silent shoe! The tradeoff to this design is that there is minimal outsole coverage ¨C rubber pods are only present at the back outer heel and under the big toe. As such, sole durability is something to keep an eye on if you tend to be a scuffer. Interestingly, my wear pattern only seems to be from the anteriormost heel pod forward through the midfoot ¨C much more of a midfoot landing wear pattern than I ten Nike Air Max Lunar 90 vente d to observe in most other shoes that I run in.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 19 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Brando Rath
Board Statistics
The forum has 50552 topics and 66131 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen