RSmarket

Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher

in About Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:29 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

I am a huge Nike Blazer Haute Femmes fan of the 3.0 Flyknits. I received a pair of the 2015¡¯s in the mail yesterday and have to say the sizing has changed quite a bit. I wear a 12 in previous versions so I felt pretty confident in ordering the same with the 15¡¯s. Nike did mention that the update would have a slightly looser weave and they weren¡¯t kidding.

The Nike Free line of running shoes was originally designed to mimic barefoot running on grass. All shoes in the line are characterized by an extremely flexiblesole, and the three models vary in upper construction and the amount of sole cushioning.

Nike Flyknit Lunar The upper of the Free 3.0 v6 is disappointing since the 4mm drop sole looks great and has the most rounded heel of the 3 shoes in the collection (looks like Nike ID currently only allows mix/match between the new 4.0 and 5.0):

I have little wider than regular feet, and the Flyknit 4 are considerably wider than the Kinvaras. In fact, width hasn¡¯t been an issue at all when I tried different sizes from 44-45. The fit is, like Pete addressed, very un-Nike-y, really spacious: Great heel, and midfoot lock, and a generous forefoot.

I wasn¡¯t impressed and it went back to the store unworn. However, I¡¯d heard from some fellow shoe geeks that the 4.0 Nike Flyknit Max was going to be the big winner among the 2014 Free models, so I spent the $100+ to buy a pair (MSRP is $120). This might be one of the few times where I feel that the relatively high cost might be justifiable ¨C I like the shoe that much.

No, but have not taken them off road or any place that required cutting or quick turns. As David said I think it¡¯s a limitation of a Flyknit type uppe Nike Free 5.0 Pas Cher r ¨C just not snug and supportive enough for trr ¨C just not snug and supportive enough for trail work.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Brando Rath
Board Statistics
The forum has 50552 topics and 66131 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen