RSmarket

Nike Air Max Thea pas cher

in Rules Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:41 am
by weida • Superman | 158 Posts | 1580 Points

Wildhorse 3 remedies this with a more substantial, rosherunmaxfr.cc double-layered mesh upper and a welded rand that extends from the outer midfoot to the region behind the big toe on the inner side of the shoe. The inner layer of the upper is super-soft and feels great against a bare foot ¨C I¡¯ve worn them sockless several times with no issue short of the development of a terrible stink (I¡¯ve since ceased sockless usage to spare my family¡­).

The heel lug pattern is still as bothersome to me as it was before. It just adds weight while giving nearly no usable traction benefit. If they can dial in the outsole without messing up the rest of the shoe for version 3, it really would be the best all around lightweight trail shoe on the market.Overall ImpressionsThe Nike Terra Kiger 2 is a fantastic shoe overall. Even with the bunk outsole design, it still might be the best lightweight trail shoe on the market.

One of my areas of concern with v2 of the Wildhorse was durability of the upper, Nike Air Max 2016 Flyknit Pascher particularly in the area of the forefoot. I didn¡¯t experience any tearing in my pair, but the material appeared to be pilling/fraying a bit at the surface and I don¡¯t think they could handle hundreds of miles on the trail.

On the run, the Peg 31 feels cushy under the heel (there is a zoom air unit under the heel), and the forefoot stability is much improved over the Peg 29¡¯s in the video above. I haven¡¯t taken any video of myself in the 31¡¯s, but I haven¡¯t had any issues with ball of foot abrasion which suggests that the problem has been fixed. They also just feel firmer and more responsive under the forefoot.

I¡¯ll comment more on the midsole in the ride section, but the foam is high quality (I¡¯ve seen conflicting pieces of info that it is full length Phylon and other places report that it is a dual density Cushlon ST in forefoot and Cushlon LT in heel¡­I have not been able to confirm one way or the other prior to review).

The Elite 7 has a very nice internal liner and I¡¯ve had no problem running sockless in them. The overlays hold the foot well, and the material seems very durable. It has a similar construction to the Kiger where it has an outer mesh (in the Elite 7¡¯s case with some thin welded overlays instead of the engineered mesh), an internal liner, and flywire sandwiched in between. The fit is probably medium width in the toebox, with the shoe runnin Nike Air Max 2016 Femme Pascher g just a bit long to me (1/4 size maybe). The lacing is slightly asymmetrical, which didn¡¯t cause any problems, but I usually don¡¯t prefer it. The only slight issue I had with the fit is that I felt that the heel collar, while well padded, extended up a bit too high. This only caused a small hot spot one time (on a 2.5 hr run), but it is definitely a design flaw in my mind¡­probably irrelevant if you wear socks. Overall, another example of Nike¡¯s us Nike Air Max 2016 Homme Pascher e of quality materials and construction methods at a decent price.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
1 Member and 31 Guests are online.:
Aditya Yadav

We welcome our newest member: William James
Board Statistics
The forum has 50257 topics and 65341 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen