RSmarket

Adidas ZX Flux Homme Pas Cher

in Rules Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:05 am
by yanda • Superman | 104 Posts | 1040 Points

6. adidas adizero XT Adidas Originals France Soldes 5, Available Now ¨C As mentioned above, the adizero XT has tried to fill the lightweight spot in adidas¡¯ (rather sparse IMO) trail lineup, but has fallen short in the past. The XT 3 was pretty chunky and the XT 4, while having promise, was weighed down a bit by a pretty heavily lugged outsole. The XT 5 goes back to what has worked in the road market for adidas, which I wish they would do more often, and comes away as a trail version of the pre-Boost adios (adios 2) since it still uses adiprene instead of the more recently popular Boost. The nice thing, however, is they retail for $100 and keep things simple without cutting any corners. I¡¯ve just recently run in a pair and came away super impressed with the very light and responsive ride. It feels how I always wished the New Balance 100 series felt¡­marathon shoe geometries with some decent trail rubber. Only issue I¡¯ve seen is limited availability. I had to order mine directly from adidas here and haven¡¯t seen them much elsewhere in the US. Possible review forthcoming.

5. adidas Ultra Boost, Available Now ¨C I initially scoffed at the Ultra Boost when I first saw the launch and promotional materials. With the launch of Boost a couple years ago, I was pretty skeptical and a bit turned off by adidas¡¯ aggressive marketing and overblown claims. However, since trying many of the Boost shoes to hit the market in the last 6 months, I have to say I¡¯m pretty impressed with the Boost material. It is at the same time soft, responsive and durable; attributes that don¡¯t usually go together when talking about midsole compounds. Well, the Ultra Boost has more boost (20% according to adidas, compared to Energy Boost I¡¯m assuming), a stretch web outsole and a Primeknit, booty-style upper. Adidas Originals Pas Cher I¡¯ve taken them out for a 10 mile run out of the box and the springy boost ride is very noticeable, but also very forgiving and the shoe is quite flexible. The upper is what really shines to me, especially for ultramarathons, as it is mostly a soft knitted material mid to forefoot with a very soft and low heel collar area. What this translates to is a shoe that will be very comfortable even late in long races. I think it will handle moderate trails just fine as well. They run and feel like I wished a Hoka did. Much more flexible, not rockered, and a significantly more comfortable fit which is key for a more heavily cushioned shoe since I would look to them more for longer runs or late in races. When your feet are tired the last thing you want is a stiff, uncomfortable, or narrow fit.

4. Nike Terra Kiger 3 and Wildhorse 3, Summer 2015 ¨C I know they are coming, but don¡¯t have much info at this time. I¡¯ve heard, but not confirmed, details of the Kiger remaining as the speedy shoe in the line with a 4mm drop and re-worked outsole and slightly different upper. The Wildhorse 3 is supposedly moving to 8mm drop with an added rockplate on a somewhat redesigned outsole. No pictures availble at this time aside from the Instagram snapshop above. Update: Running Warehouse recently posted preview videos of the Wildhorse and Kiger 3 ¨C you can see them below:

11. Brooks Pure Grit 4, Summer 2015 ¨C I tried on the Pure Grit 3 when it came out last year and liked everything about it but the high volume upper fit¡­it was so roomy that I couldn¡¯t even tie the shoe as tight as I needed in the midfoot. The midsole and outsole seemed like a great balance between light and substantial with a good level of firmness in a shoe with that amount of cushion. The Pure Grit 4 is unchanged in the midsole and outsole, but gets a brand new upper that looks really nice with a seamless design and lower volume. Looking forward to trying it out.

6. adidas adizero XT 5, Available Now ¨C As mentioned above, the adizero XT has tried to fill the lightweight spot in adidas¡¯ (rather sparse IMO) trail lineup, but has fallen short in the past. The XT 3 was pretty chunky and the XT 4, while having promise, was weighed down a bit by a pretty heavily lugged outsole. The XT 5 goes back to what has worked in the road market for adidas, which I wish they would do more often, and comes away as a trail version of the pre-Boost adios (adios 2) since it still uses adiprene instead of the more recently popular Boost. The nice thing, however, is they retail for $100 and keep things simple without cutting any corners. I¡¯ve just recently run in a pair and came away super impressed with the very light and responsive ride. It feels how I always wished the New Balance 100 series felt¡­marathon shoe geometries with some decent trail rubber. Only issue I¡¯ve seen is limited availability. I ha Adidas Originals Femme France d to order mine directly from adidas here and haven¡¯t seen them much elsewhere in the US. Possible review forthcoming.

A couple of months ago I posted a list of new road shoes that I¡¯d like to try in 2015. As a complement to that post, and given that I don¡¯t run trails as often, I asked David Henry to put together a list of trail shoes that he is most excited about running in this year. David put together a list of 11 trail shoes, and what follows is hi s summary of why he is excited about each of them.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Brando Rath
Board Statistics
The forum has 50552 topics and 66131 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen