RSmarket

Nike Roshe Run Femme pascher en ligne

in Rules Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 am
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

Nike Air Max 90 Homme pascher Interesting to see your using the Cursoris for trails. A shame they are so hard to find these days. Makes you wonder why Mizuno discontinued their zero-drop models (Levitas, Cursoris), and don¡¯t offer a well cushioned low drop shoe anymore.

Interesting Pete, do you have heart rate info to compare to cadence/stride length? Lee Saxby mentions that a cadence of 180 taps into the body¡¯s natural frequency of muscle oscillation (when running ¡®barefoot¡¯). I would use this as a starting point but as you¡¯ve found, cadence will vary with speed so it¡¯s up to the athlete to find their ¡®natural¡¯ cadence.

I was pleased to find out that I had the ¡®right¡¯ frequency, running at 15 km/h in my hattori¡¯s. However, I haven¡¯t measured m Nike Air Max 90 Essential Femme ente discount y frequency at other velocities. I don¡¯t know what the result would be, since I feel that I tend to adapt stride length more than cadence when varying speed. Of course, ¡®feeling¡¯ doesn¡¯t say anything, measuring does. However, I noticed that in general my cadence has gone up a little since transitioning to more and more minimalistic shoes and adopting a more mid/forefoot landing. And that simply feels good :-)(Apologies for any sloppiness in my English writing, since English is not my native language.)

I¡¯m not trying to debunk any theory that only cadence is important, and I¡¯m not talking about coaches. I¡¯m talking about the notion that seems to be around a lot of places on-line that 180 is a magic number. Not everyone who reads this blog is a running coach, in fact I¡¯d venture to guess that the vast majority are not. No need to get all worked up.

How about the four scientific studies I listed that don¡¯t mention ¡°heel¡± in their title? Ca Nike Air Max 90 Essential Homme ente discount n you name one athlete that has set any world record in any track and field event or any road race while running barefoot within the last 20 years? Can you name one runner that has won an international level marathon while barefoot in the past 50 years (BTW: Abebe Bikila¡¯s 1960 marathon in Rome was over 50 years ago)?

I¡¯d never dispute that point. Most people don¡¯t run barefoot, but there certainly have been some very fast barefoot runners. On the right surface, I ca Nike Air Max Thea Femme pas cher n probably run just as fast barefoot as I can shod.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 19 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: mahroo456
Board Statistics
The forum has 50358 topics and 65895 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen