RSmarket

Nike Air Max 90 Femme Pas Cher

in Rules Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:08 am
by yanda • Superman | 104 Posts | 1040 Points

I¡¯m a Nike Flyknit France big Nike fan, but I¡¯ve been trying other models in recent yeas as Nike¡¯s tinkering has made some of my favorite models too stiff. Used to love the Vomero and Pegasus, but don¡¯t care for the newer models. Been mainly wearing Asics Nimbus & Cumulus in recent years, but am going back to Nike.

I¡¯d say the 3.0 is a reasonable compromise that probably fits what you are looking for. It¡¯s a super flexible shoe with an upper that fits like a sock, but I find the Free midsole to be a bit firmer than that of the Kinvara. The 4.0 fits a bit wider in the forefoot, but Nike Roshe Run Outlet does have a bit more sole thickness.

Thinking about these and wondering your thoughts on how minimal they really are (vis-a-vis feeling road feedback). Right now I¡¯m switching between the Inov-8 226 Trailbloc and the Kinvara 5. Let me say, the Kinvara 5 is WAY too much shoe for me.

I am a huge fan of the 3.0 Flyknits. I received a pair of the 2015¡¯s in the mail yesterday and have to say the sizing has changed quite a bit. I wear a 12 in previous versions so I felt pretty confident in ordering the same with the 15¡¯s. Nike did mention that the update would have a slightly looser weave and they weren¡¯t kidding.

Today Nike releases the 2015 editions of the Free running shoes, with new versions of the 5.0, 4.0, and 3.0 hitting the market (they are now in-stock at Nike Blazer Basse Femmes the Nike.com store). All three look to be upper updates that retain the sole of previous versions ¨C this is encouraging as the issues I had with the 4.0 and 5.0 had to do with the uppers.

I was recently contacted by Nike about the new Free line, and they sent along a pairs of the 2015 Free 3.0 and 4.0 for me to test out. I¡¯ve now been running in the 3.0 for several weeks, and it¡¯s time for a review. (Disclosure: The shoes reviewed her Nike Blazer Basse Pas Cher e are media samples provided free of charge by the manufacturer.)

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.:
AlvinHox

We welcome our newest member: riyamisra
Board Statistics
The forum has 38441 topics and 48577 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen