RSmarket

Adidas Adi Ease Homme France

in Rules Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:49 am
by yan123 • Bestseller Writer | 82 Posts | 820 Points

8. La Sportiva Mutant, Spring 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve Adidas ZX 850 Femme France Soldes always liked La Sportiva¡¯s design, philosophy, and aesthetic, but unfortunately haven¡¯t always liked the shoes in practice other than the X-Country (now discontinued), Bushido, and to some extent the Crossover GTX for winter (original version, haven¡¯t tried the 2.0). The Mutant takes a lot of what I like about La Sportiva (sticky rubber, mountain specific design) and possibly adds a more comfortable upper to the equation with what looks like a slightly wider last. I¡¯ve really wanted to like many of their other models but either found them far to heavy and stiff or too narrow (Helios in particular). Interested to try this one on to see if La Sportiva can finally put it all together in an all-out mountain shoe.

6. adidas adizero XT 5, Available Now ¨C As mentioned above, the adizero XT has tried to fill the lightweight spot in adidas¡¯ (rather sparse IMO) trail lineup, but has fallen short in the past. The XT 3 was pretty chunky and the XT 4, while having promise, was weighed down a bit by a pretty heavily lugged outsole. The XT 5 goes back to what has worked in the road market for adidas, which I wish they would do more often, and comes away as a trail version of the pre-Boost adios (adios 2) since it still uses adiprene instead of the more recently popular Boost. The nice thing, however, is they retail for $100 and keep things simple without cutting any corners. I¡¯ve just recently run in a pair and came away super impressed with the very light and responsive ride. It feels how I always wished the New Balance 100 series felt¡­marathon shoe geometries with some decent trail rubber. Only issue I¡¯ve seen is limited availability. Adidas ZX Flux Femme Pas Cher I had to order mine directly from adidas here and haven¡¯t seen them much elsewhere in the US. Possible review forthcoming.

10. Saucony Nomad TR, Summer 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve run in a couple versions of the Saucony Peregrine a couple years back and tried on the Kinvara TR, but Saucony¡¯s last shape has always been a tad too straight and pointed for my tastes. Apparently the Nomad TR is on a new, more anatomical last and I like the looks of it overall. At 9.2 oz, it should be a lighter weight option similar to a NB 980 trail, and it¡¯s the best looking trail shoe that Saucony has put forth in a while.

3. inov-8 Race Ultra 270, Available Now ¨C I was pleased with the Race Ultra 290 when I tried them last fall, and was therefore very much looking forward to the lighter and lower drop (4mm) RU270. I bought a pair and I¡¯ve already raced 50k in them and am pretty impressed overall. A very versatile shoe with more road shoe-like geometry than the Trailroc 245, but with nearly all of the latter¡¯s positive qualities retained with a touch more cushion at a very similar weight. Quite the feat I think and one that, especially if the Terraclaws mentioned above turn out good, will make the loss of the Trailroc much easier to bear. The Race Ultra 270 covers hardpack terrain (and even road) much better than the Trailroc and yet still handles technical trail quite well. If you liked the Trailroc 245, be sure to check this one out. Full review coming soon.

11. Brooks Pure Grit 4, Summer 2015 ¨C I tried on the Pure Grit 3 when it came out last year and liked everything about it but the high volume upper fit¡­it was so roomy that I couldn¡¯t even tie the shoe as tight as I needed in the midfoot. The midsole and outsole seemed like a great balance between light and substantial with a good level of firmness in a shoe with that amount of cushion. The Pure Grit 4 is unchanged in the midsole and outsole, but gets a brand new upper that looks really nice with a seamless design and lower volume. Looking forward to trying it out.

9. New Balance MT910v2, Summer 2015 ¨C New Balance was the brand I was first rawn to back in 2010 when I started running in earnest, and the then MT100 and later MT101 were mainstays in my lineup for the first year or so of my running. I ran a fair bit in the MT110v1, but since then I have been fairly unimpressed with NB¡¯s offerings, especially on the trail front. I have hope that this will change with the new MT910v2, which is a full top to bottom update to the 910. I assumed the 910 last year was basically a lower budget Leadville 1210 (they were very similar spec-wise including the same last). The updates that NB has put into the 910v2 should help differentiate it from the 1210 with a more aggressive outsole, rock plate, and they¡¯ve put it on the PL-8 last for a more performance fit instead of the UL last (higher volume) that the 1210 is on. RevLite midsole is a single piece, 10mm forefoot/18mm heel. It will be interesting to see how it rides, but I like the simplicity in the design in both the outsole and midsole and it looks to be both durable, protective and nimble at Adidas Adi Ease Homme France the same time. Hoping it runs that way too!

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
1 Member and 30 Guests are online.:
otejufa

We welcome our newest member: otejufa
Board Statistics
The forum has 49181 topics and 62983 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen