RSmarket

Nike Air Max Zero vente

in Rules Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:56 am
by yan123 • Bestseller Writer | 82 Posts | 820 Points

The new Nike Air Max 2015 pas cher vente 4.0 appears pretty similar overall to the previous version ¨C looks like a slightly different lacing system and a different mesh over the midfoot region. Not sure if the differences to the upper are enough to make me splurge on a pair. MSRP for the new Free Flyknit 4.0 is $120.

My experience tells me that when you feel something distinctly off in a shoe, it¡¯s probably not a good match. If I ran in them I wouldn¡¯t be able to return them, so I¡¯ve decided they are going back to the store unused (I¡¯ll grab a pair of the Free Flyknit 4.0¡¯s when they come out instead). I had such a bad experience with the same sensation in the old NB MT10¡¯s that it¡¯s just not worth the risk (it¡¯s strange, I almost have a phantom sensation in that area as I sit here wearing a totally different shoe ¨C kind of like a food aversion that develops after a case of salmonella poisoning).

The ride of the Wildhorse 3 is comfortable, but the shoe isn¡¯t quite Nike Air Max 90 vente as nimble as v2. I can feel the added weight and structure, but that combo also makes me feel a bit more protected on the trail. It¡¯s a typical tradeoff that you deal with in trail shoes ¨C lighter and nimbler vs. sturdier and more protective. As with the previous version, the Wildhorse 3 is capable of handling roads as well, though with a full coverage, lugged outsole it¡¯s definitely more at home on softer ground.

In terms of the ride, I find the Free 5.0 to be semi-firm with not a lot of rebound. It¡¯s a smooth shoe due to the extreme flexibility of the sole, but it is not the most responsive shoe on the market. It¡¯s not a shoe you would choose for your next 5K, and probably not the best choice for a marathon unless you have done extensive training in them. I prefer them for runs from about 3-10 miles. My max in the 5.0 2015 is a bit over eight miles in one run, and short of a few hot spots on the inside of my heels (not sure what caused this) they worked just fine.

If you like a trail shoe with a low volume yet wide forefoot, lugs that can handle both road and trail miles, and a heel that is forgiving with a bit of bounce, the Wildhorse would be a great choice. I just signed up for a 10 mile trail race in May and the Wildhorse is likely the shoe I will wear on race da Nike Air Max Flyknit pas cher vente y ¨C it has served me very well this winter and I expect that it will handle bare trails as well as, if not better than the snow and ice I have been subjecting it to.

First things first, this is a great looking shoe. Nike almost always nails it with looks, and the Wildhorse 2 is no exception. I¡¯m a fan of the blue and orange color combo on my pair, and love them as a casual shoe as well as for running (I wore them for about 30-40 miles o Nike Air Max Lunar 90 vente f walking at the Disney World parks a few weeks ago¡­).

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 36 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: oefuohbok
Board Statistics
The forum has 49204 topics and 63056 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen