RSmarket

Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses

in Rules Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:32 am
by leishen • Superman | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

Launched in 2005 by Oliver Oakley Star Sunglasses sale Peoples¡¯ founder and Creative Director Larry Leight, Mosley Tribes blends the timeless luxury traits of Oliver Peoples with a contemporary urban aesthetic.Using durable light weight frame materials and the most advanced hi-tech lenses, Mosley Tribes bridges the gap between fashion and function. Timeless classics are redefined with a fresh modern feel perfectly suited for today¡¯s active lifestyle.The new Resort / Spring 2011 collection features frames in a variety of natural tones and finishes, as well as frames with textured bridges and temples. Some great unique colors from the line include: ¡°Matte El Mirage¡±, ¡°Karrimor tortoise¡±, ¡°Tiger tortoise¡±, and rugged army green. Be sure to checkout some of our favorite highlights from the collection below.The RB 3447 Round Metal sunglasses are a great example of classic vintage Ray Ban at its best, with its round metal shape and smaller very well proportioned fit. Ray Ban has made pairs similar to 3447¡¯s every decade of their history and we are glad to see them re issue these here in 2011. Particularly impressive are the subtle details, Ray Ban Aviator cheap sale such as the etching along the frame.

¡°I work in the old, organic way.¡± says Ponnusamy.¡°I design using only a pad and pencil in order to feel each line of the frame. It takes a lot longer than using a computer because I¡¯m forever erasing and then remarking the page until I get it right. But I just love the way this allows the frame to slowly come alive as I get to know every line intimately.¡±

¡°At the core of all of the Karen Walker collections their inspiration always comes in the form of an outsider, this season¡¯s Look Book is no different taking on the furthest outsider, aliens.¡±

The Tom Ford TF 219 Daphne is a sexy, very over-sized cat eye pair of sunglasses done with a modern flare. These wrap around shades contour the wearer¡¯s face providing full coverage and feature a ¡°criss-cross¡± at the bridge (much like Tom Ford¡¯s all popular Whitney model). It is also the piece worn by the stunning model Abbey Lee Kershaw, in the latest Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2011 Eyewear campaign.

Garrett Leight California OpticalGLCO is laid back, sophisticated, and inspired by Leight¡¯s California surroundings: the place where he was born, raised, works, lives, and loves. Timeless styles are brought to life through his discerning west coast perspective; From the colorways, such as ¡°Champagne¡± with ¡°Ocean¡± polarized lenses, or ¡°Honey Blonde Tortoise¡± with old school ¡°Pure Green¡± lenses (just to name a few) ¡ª to the frames all being named after streets in Venice CA . Even the Venice zip code ¡°90291¡± is specially engraved on the core wire, Ray Ban Cats cheap sale a very nice touch. There is a beautiful aesthetic to the entire collection. It¡¯s not over complicated, just a slice of classic 20th century Americana served with a modern twist.

Tinie Tempah wears Cutler and Gross 1032 sunglasses in ¡± Till I¡¯m Gone ¡± video¡­Tinie Tempah, one of UK¡¯s biggest hip hop recording artists, is rocking a fresh new pair of shades. Recently he has been wearing none other than the new Cutler and Gross 1032 sunglasses, from their just released Autumn Winter 2011/2012 collection (look for rest o Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses sale f the collection up on the site in the coming weeks).

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 33 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: oefuohbok
Board Statistics
The forum has 49204 topics and 63056 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen