RSmarket

Adidas Adi Ease Homme France

in Rules Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:38 pm
by panda • Superman | 262 Posts | 2620 Points

b!

Adidas Gazelle OG Homme Vente It looks like your pair of the Boost v1 is wearing very well, like mine. Like I said about a year ago, that seems to justify the higher price. I¡¯m not anywhere close to needing to buy v2, but then, most of my running is still in the minimal stuff, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Several months ago when adidas first started to market their new BOOST midsole material they made a big deal of touting the fact that the sole, which is composed of fused polyurethane beads, provides greater energy retur Adidas LA Trainer Homme Boutique n than traditional EVA. The implication was that this energy return would provide a performance benefit to a runner by improving running economy (i.e., reducing the work needed to be done by our muscles to get from point A to point B).

As a racing shoe, the adios Boost seemed like a better match for me, and it turns out that I was correct. I¡¯d rank the adios Boost right up with the NB 1400v2, Newton Energy, and Saucony Virrata as one of my top shoes of 2013 (still deciding on #5!

This shoe is pure marketing. It¡¯s like putting an armchair looking saddle on a carbon bike for th Vente Adidas Tech Super Homme e 300 pound cyclists! If you are a heavy guy, work on your technique and weight first. You don¡¯t need that 1% performance boost because you won¡¯t be able to run fast anyway.Excuse me for my negativity. I just want adidas to not sell snake oil to us¡­

I imagine the added weight with the new midsole material will likely obviate any perceptible gains the Boost provides in efficiency compared to lighter weight shoes, at least for smaller runners and across shorter distances. Still, for people who jus Adidas ZX 700 Homme France t need all that cushioning, I guess it¡¯s a decent option.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
3 Members and 49 Guests are online.:
aoyefoi, sooo, Sebahtstian

We welcome our newest member: aoyefoi
Board Statistics
The forum has 49073 topics and 62842 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen