RSmarket

Nike Air Max 2016 pas cher vente

in Rules Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:55 am
by leishen • Superman | 342 Posts | 3420 Points

When Nike released the Peg 31 I had heard Nike Air Max 2015 pas cher vente from fellow shoe geeks that they made the shoe a bit firmer, particularly under the forefoot. Given my experience with the Peg 29, I couldn¡¯t resist giving them a try ¨C a similar ride with a more stable forefoot might just do the trick. A few weeks ago I headed over to my local running store to try a pair on. They fit well and felt good underfoot, so I brought them home with me (Disclosure: these shoes were a personal purchase).

First things first, this is a great looking shoe. Nike almost always nails it with looks, and the Wildhorse 2 is no exception. I¡¯m a fan of the blue and orange color combo on my pair, and love them as a casual shoe as well as for running (I wore them for about 30-40 miles of walking at the Disney World parks a few weeks ago¡­).

I haven¡¯t followed Nike¡¯s offerings for that long. In fact, the only Nike shoe I¡¯ve spent time running in prior to this year was the Nike Zoom Streak XC 3 (now sold, with an updated upper design, as the Zoom Streak LT 2). This year I¡¯ve run in three Nike shoes: Terra Kiger v1, Kiger v2 and the Zoom Elite 7. Just like I was pleasantly Nike Air Max 90 vente surprised with the Kiger, and quite impressed with the Kiger 2, I was also somewhat impressed with the Elite 7 when trying it on. I had tried on the Pegasus 31 not long before, and while the Elite 7 has some similarities to the Peg 31 (even beyond its looks), I found the fit and feel of the Elite to be a little more to my liking. The main differences are a lower drop at 8mm compared to the 10mm of the Peg, firmer midsole, forefoot zoom unit (Peg 31 only has one in the heel) and slightly lower stack heights.I¡¯ve now run well over 75 miles in the Zoom Elite 7, about 50% on road and 50% on mostly hardpack, non-technical trail. Below are my thoughts at this point.

I bought a pair of the Free 5.0+ sometime last summer and ran in them several times. For some reason I never got around to doing a review, but lately I¡¯ve been pulling them out more frequently for casual use. I figured I might as well write something up after a refresher run. So, I took them out for 5 miles yesterday and wanted to share my thoughts since my guess is they will soon be on clearance with a new version (Free 5.0 v2) apparently coming soon. Comparison of Free 3.0 and 5.0 Let¡¯s start by going through the major differences between the 5.0 and the 3.0 v5

Like the upper, the sole of the Free 4.0 Flyknit is super flexible and moves really well with the foot. The sole is typical of other Nike Free shoes in having individual pods separated by deep grooves to maximize flexibility. The drawback of the grooved sole is that the grooves do tend to collect rocks and pebbles, but this has never really bothered me in any of the Frees and they are easy enough to get out by taking the shoe off and flexing the sole around after a run.

In terms of function and fit, I¡¯ve come to love the upper on thi Nike Air Max Flyknit pas cher vente s shoe. It isn¡¯t nearly as tight-fitting as I anticipated, and it does a great job of securing my foot against the sole. My guess is that fit and security will be highly dependent on foot shape ¨C if you have a particularly wide foot it may feel a bit restricting, if you have a narrow foot you may have some lack of security, though in the latter case the laces may help a bit. Personally, I haven¡¯t cinched the laces at all and tension in the upper weave is prett Nike Air Max Lunar 90 vente y much solely responsible for keeping the shoe on my foot.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 51 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: uuawaciluyo
Board Statistics
The forum has 49057 topics and 62820 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen