RSmarket

Converse Chuck Taylor Pas Cher

in Rules Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:36 pm
by candyy • Bestseller Writer | 71 Posts | 710 Points

Like the 2016 Converse Pas Cher upper, the sole of the Free 4.0 Flyknit is super flexible and moves really well with the foot. The sole is typical of other Nike Free shoes in having individual pods separated by deep grooves to maximize flexibility. The drawback of the grooved sole is that the grooves do tend to collect rocks and pebbles, but this has never really bothered me in any of the Frees and they are easy enough to get out by taking the shoe off and flexing the sole around after a run.

In terms of the ride, I find the Free 5.0 to be semi-firm with not a lot of rebound. It¡¯s a smooth shoe due to the extreme flexibility of the sole, but it is not the most responsive shoe on the market. It¡¯s not a shoe you would choose for your next 5K, and probably not the best choice for a marathon unless you have done extensive training in them. I prefer them for runs from about 3-10 miles. My max in the 5.0 2015 is a bit over eight miles in one run, and short of Converse All Star Chaussures a few hot spots on the inside of my heels (not sure what caused this) they worked just fine.

I chose the Wildhorse due to consistently positive feedback from trail runners (I was debating between this one and the Terra Kiger 2, but went with the Wildhorse since the Kiger 2 has already been reviewed on Runblogger by David Henry). It was also one of the top five trail shoes chosen by readers in my 2014 trail shoe survey. Combine the high praise with a good deal from Running Warehouse on a closeout color and I was sold. I¡¯m happy to report that the shoe lives up to the hype ¨C I¡¯m loving it!

The sole of the 5.0 has the characteristic siping grooves that are featured on all Nike Free shoes. The sipes make for an extremely flexible sole that bends and rolls with ease. Your foot will basically do what it wants in this shoe, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing. I love a minimally controlling shoe so they work very well for me, but they can also exaggerate foot movement in some cases. For example, I filmed my wife running in an older version of the Frees and the sole flexibility tended to exaggerate her pronation on one side (she has a bunion on one side and tends to cave some shoes during late-stage pronation).

For a long time I would not have considered trying a shoe like the Nike Pegasus. I generally like shoes that are lighter and lower profile, but over the past couple of years I¡¯ve come to realize that a highe Converse Limited Edition Pas Cher r drop shoe will work fine for me if it has a relatively soft heel. I think a soft heel alters the functional drop of a shoe for me ¨C compression of the heel under weight makes the drop feel lower than it actually is.

I have a fairly long history with the Nike Free line of shoes. My first step into more minimal footwear was with the Free 3.0 v1 back in 2009. I loved that shoe, and would rank it up with my favorite running shoes of all time (o Noir Converse Pas Cher r at least since I started running seriously back in 2007).

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: messi88
Board Statistics
The forum has 36258 topics and 45289 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen