RSmarket

Issues like tib posterior problems

in RS Traders Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:06 am
by holyground • Superman | 163 Posts | 1630 Points

So interesting that you mention the MT11Nike Air Max 95 Womens 0. That is a shoe that caused an injury for me (tib posterior Nike Blazer Dam tendonitis), and I think the reason why is it exacerbated my max Nike Air Max 2015 Donnepronation. The shoe had a slanted sole, thicker along the outer border, and caused me to roll in excessively on the right side. Stopped using the shoe and the pain went away. This is a case where I think a shoe caused excessive pronation beyond my normal range, and that’s when I start to worry.

Issues like tib posterior problems, maybe medial shin splints, maybe ITBS (though typically more concerned with hips here) are times when I might look at what is going on at the foot with regard to pronation. For anterior shin splints I look more to excessive pre-tensing of the anterior tibialis prior Canada Goose Cyber Monday to contact, followed by a big heel strike and foot slap.

www.icepartychampions.co.ukDo you notice any of your issues being worse in any of the Nike Air Max 1 Womens shoes you mentioned?

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
1 Member and 27 Guests are online.:
otejufa

We welcome our newest member: otejufa
Board Statistics
The forum has 49181 topics and 62983 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen