RSmarket

The team's lowest differential came in 2000, when they were a +57.

in About Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 am
by Four • Superman | 847 Posts | 8470 Points

Castros Next Deal Could Be For Six Years - RealGM Wiretap
The Cubs and Starlin Castro are working towards a long-term contract that could be for six years or more.

"Yes Wholesale Jerseys From China , we have been talking," agent Paul Kinzer said. "Starlin loves being a Chicago Cub and would like to play there his entire career. I'd prefer to negotiate privately with the Cubs, but yes, we have been talking about a long-term deal."

A deal is expected to be reached before the end of the 2012 season and would buy out the remaining arbitration years that Castro has, as well as least two years of free agency.

Royals Acquire Maxwell From Astros - RealGM Wiretap

The Kansas City Royals have acquired outfielder Justin Maxwell from the Houston Astros, according to sources.

Maxwell is hitting .241.311.387 with two home runs and eight RBI in 137 at-bats this season.

The Astros will receive right-hander Kyle Smith.

Orioles Honor Flanagan With Patches Banners - RealGM Wiretap The Orioles remembered Mike Flanagan fondly at Camden Yards on Friday night before the team faced the Yankees. It was Baltimore's first home game since their former star pitcher died of a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head on Wednesday. He was 59. "It was pretty appropriate that Friday night is when we wear our black jerseys," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "Mike brought a can of Oriole pine tar from 1960 Wholesale NFL Jerseys ," Showalter said. "I'm not sure exactly, where he ended up getting it. His wife found it. And it's sitting on top of my desk there, and when I got back last night, first thing (I saw). I don't think I'll ever go get a cup of coffee back there, without thinking about it, thinking about him. No, it hasn't gotten any easier. And I'm not trying to lose that emotion. It's not something I'm trying to figure out a way to get around." Flanagan won the Cy Young award in 1979 with Baltimore and was a member of the team's 1983 world championship squad. He also worked in the front office and was a regular at Camden Yards. Yankees Have Positive Differential In Each Of Last 18 Seasons - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees have made the postseason in 17 of the last 18 years Wholesale Jerseys , during which they have not posted a negative run differential.

New York's highest run differential over the span came in 1998 when they won 114 games and outscored opponents by 309 runs over 162 games.

The team's lowest differential came in 2000, when they were a +57.

Report More Steroid Suspensions Are Coming - RealGM Wiretap

Major League Baseball is expected to announce in the next few days that another player has tested positive for the steroid Turinabol, according to a report by ESPN's Outside The Lines.

Turinabol was commonly used by East German athletes in the 1970s. The positive test is one of a handful currently being processed, according to two sources.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: selly wijaya
Board Statistics
The forum has 51422 topics and 68758 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen