RSmarket

Allegri determined to change maglia juve bambino

in RS Sellers Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 am
by barceloneha2 • Noobie | 2 Posts | 20 Points

Away victory over Porto, Juventus one foot has entered the quarterfinals. Changed to play 4231 after the formation, Juventus made eight straight, and in the dragon stadium, Allegri showed his excellent ability to adjust, have played off the bench Piagra, Alves in 141 seconds to break , To help Juventus made this key victory.

Terence dyed off there is no doubt that the turning point of the campaign, only 10 people of Porto chose to retreat half, Juve's advantage is quite obvious, but how to break the opponent's iron drum array but test the ability of Juventus players And patience. In the tug of war with the opponent, Quadrado, Lich Steiner composed of the right is often able to use the running, breaking the upper hand, but in the position of war, the two wings are missing changes, which became Juventus thunder does not rain the key.

The delay can not break the deadlock, Allegri in the first 65 minutes to make the first adjustment, Piazza played to replace the town of Quadrado. Hyderabad is so fast that it is technically superior, however, the Colombian winger needs enough space to show its speed advantage. In the face of iron drum array, the Quartra crossing is not accurate enough, not used to the bottom of the short board has been exposed. On the contrary, Piaget both under the end, and like the former plug in the restricted area, which makes him quickly played a role.

5 minutes after the appearance, Porto defender Corona siege mistakes, the restricted area of ​​the ball steep Piaget did not hesitate to kick the fury, the ball crashed into the net. For Juventus played 15 times, Piaget finally into the sub-ball, but this is not Peaca this season in the Champions League first break, the effectiveness of Zagreb Dinamo, Piazza in the opposite Dahl scored twice.

Piaget broke the deadlock after only 1 minute, Allegri made a second adjustment, Alves replaced Lich Steiner, and only one minute after the appearance, the Brazilian people into the magic Juventus second ball. After receiving the left cross from Sandro, Alves closed the ball after the ball stop, this is the Brazilian right gate this season, the maglie calcio originali Champions League second ball, and in the previous three seasons, Alves in the Champions League only Scored 2 goals.

Two substitutions, two goals, Piazza and Alves scored only a difference between the 141 seconds, which is Juventus for the first time in 14 years divise calcio since the Champions League has two bench players break. The last time or in December 10, 2003 7 to 0 victory over Olympiakos a war, off the bench of Diwaio, Piero for Juventus break. It is worth mentioning that this season Juventus bench players have scored maglia juve bambino three goals in the Champions magliette calcio League, second only to Real Madrid (4 goals).

Lost to Florence to Allegri determined to change the decision to change 4231, and in Porto, Piaget's performance is to let 囧 a more choice, in the defense against the defensive team, in a small space flash Tengnuo, like to enter the restricted area to seize the opportunity of Piaca is clearly a better choice. "I'm happy for this goal and we are more likely to win because it's very important to us, and I certainly want to get more playing time, but I want to work hard," he said. Make a choice, I can only wait for my moment.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
5 Members and 28 Guests are online.:
Hacerickcreva, Abrahamcreva, AlvinHox, AaronNenty, TylerNenty

We welcome our newest member: MichaelSoymn
Board Statistics
The forum has 38538 topics and 48758 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen