RSmarket

also purchased a pair of Adizero Pro flats

in RS Traders Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 am
by holyground • Superman | 163 Posts | 1630 Points

On Paved roads: I need to experiment again with longer runs on paved roads. Generally, I do about 1/3 of my running during the work Nike Air Max 2015 Womens week on pavement running to and from work. They work fine for that. Last spring, I had some issues when I was doing long runs on paved trails with friends. But, those issues may well have been more due to trying to Adidas Superstar Homme increase mileage and/or intensity too quickly rather than due to the shoes. It may also be the case that I needed to spend more time running in the Shays before running such distances on roads.

On trails: The Nike Air Max 90 Dames Shays worked well for a couple of trail runs where I was running more tentatively over the rocks since I was new Nike Free 5.0 Womens to trail running. But, when I started getting confident and moving more quickly, I stepped on a large rock on the unprotected arch and incurred a deep bruise that troubled me for a week or two. I have since retired them from trail running.

Racing: At the time I bought the Shays, I also purchased a pair of Adizero Pro flats (which I also like). My first race after that purchase was a winter half marathon that covers four miles of gravel. I’d been training on gravel in the Shays for about 1.5 months and decided to wear those for the half marathon rather than the Adidas flats because of that gravel portion which was also likely to be snowy/icy. They Nike Air Max Command Homme worked great and I would have run in they Shays again this year if Nike Air Max 2016 Dames I had run that Adidas Superstar Dámské Supercolor race. In general, however, I think that it is worthwhile to have a road flat for road races. The Shays seem durable enough on pavement, but I feel that the road flats provide better traction on pavement. I wouldn’t race in the Shays unless there’s a good portion of the course that will be on something other than pavement (such as miles 9-12 of a half marathon).

Overall I like running Nike Air Max 1 Damen in the Shays. After I wore out the first pair, I purchased two more and I have been alternating between the two each day.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
1 Member and 18 Guests are online.:
mariaj12s

We welcome our newest member: iosemulatorapk
Board Statistics
The forum has 50561 topics and 66412 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen