RSmarket

missed a run of key matches for Re

in RS Sellers Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:29 am
by jason113 • Bestseller Writer | 65 Posts | 650 Points

Christian Yelich Denies Appearing In False And Defamatory Video - RealGM Wiretap
Christian Yelich has taken to Twitter to deny that he is the person appearing in what has been described as an online sex tape.

Yelich canada goose jakke danmark , 24, also said that his attorneys are looking into the "false and defamatory video."

"A false and defamatory video was tweeted about me the past 24 hrs. It is 100% not me in the video. My attorneys are looking into it," Yelich tweeted Monday afternoon in a post that has since been deleted.

Zidane James Wants To Play More Like Anyone Else - RealGM Wiretap

James Rodriguez has been in and out of Zinedine Zidane's lineup and has missed a run of key matches for Real Madrid as they field a more defensive side.

"I don't see any problems with James - he is an important player canada goose jakke udsalg ," Zidane said at his media conference ahead of Saturday's match against Rayo Vallecano.

"James is important for us. He played well and scored a goal against Eibar and Getafe. He obviously wants to play more, but that's the same for every player who doesn't play all the time.

"Of course, we have 24 players and I can only pick 11. Sometimes it looks like I always have to make three changes in a game north face handsker tilbud , but I will only do so if I think it is necessary.

"I am the coach and I have to make decisions."

Barcelona Praises Apology From Luis Su篓垄rez - RealGM Wiretap

Andoni Zubizarreta, sporting director of Barcelona, was pleased to see Luis Suárez publicly apologize for his bite on Giorgio Chiellini.

Suárez has been linked to a Barcelona transfer throughout the offseason.

“Suárez has shown he is humble enough to admit an error north face jakke dame sort , which is very important,” Zubizarreta told reporters. “He has been humble enough to apologize to those he has affected, because it happened in the middle of a festival of football. In this case it’s the best thing a person can do.

“Everyone knows that Luis is an excellent player north face jakke dame tilbud , everyone knows last season he played in various positions in attack, but everyone also knows that he is a Liverpool player,” he said.

Yankees Acquire Stephen Drew From Red Sox - RealGM Wiretap

The New York Yankees have acquired Stephen Drew in a trade with the rival Boston Red Sox.

The move could make room for Boston to move Xander Bogaerts back to shortstop.

New York is sending Kelly Johnson to Boston.

Morneau Claimed On Waivers Twins Keeping Him - RealGM Wiretap

Justin Morneau was claimed on waivers a few days ago north face dunjakke dame tilbud , but no trade was completed and the Twins will keep him.

Morneau is hitting .274.332.472 with 17 home runs and 61 RBI in 104 games this season.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
2 Members and 8 Guests are online.:
wuming, sooo

We welcome our newest member: outlook
Board Statistics
The forum has 36435 topics and 45524 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen