RSmarket

Far exceeded my expectation

in Scam Reports Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:06 am
by adtozhou • Medium Writer | 10 Posts | 100 Points

This is the first time I have tried a third party toner cartridge and it's far exceeded my expectations. I was a little worried about ordering an 'off brand' before. A month since I've started using V4ink toner ink for my HP LaserJet P2050 and I had no complaints at all.

I use my printer everyday to make copies. The copies are of excellent quality. So far, it prints cleanly and does not have streaky or dirty look when printed. You get 2 packs in a box, so when you run out of the toner, you have a back up, which is a plus.

This brand also takes proper precautions when packing the cartridges. The box was packed very well in the box and the toner cartridge is wrapped in a plastic bag that is packed in a large air-filled pad.

When you receive your printer cartridge, make sure to follow the manufacturer's instruction and shake the cartridge side to side to distribute the toner evenly for printing. Also, when you run low on the toner, you can shake the toner as well as mentioned before to get the maximum usage out of the cartridge.

Its also great price for toner, seems like it will last as long as my previous HP one did. I was skeptical at first because at such a low price this seemed to good to be true but I'm glad I took a chance on it because it works perfectly. Fit is perfect and I see no difference in print quality.

Another great advantage is its fast shipping and safe delivery. Online shopping is super convenient for office supplies. This company provides Amazon fulfillment service and after consulting their customer service, I got to know that they had their own warehouse in US as well, which means I do not need to concern about the shortage of our supplies.

Anyway, third party ink and toner options should be just as reliable as genuine ink toner, as long as you shop from reputable suppliers. I've even referred this company to my co-workers. I think I'll be buying these from now on.

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
0 Members and 26 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: tulip1310
Board Statistics
The forum has 50513 topics and 66080 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen