RSmarket

pandora disney 2017 more wonderful gifts

in Questions Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:50 am
by Williams • Writer | 25 Posts | 250 Points

Todayís post brings cheap pandora rings uk news of another Pandora sale at US shopping site Rue La La, but with a little bit of a twist Ė the sale will be including Pandora Disney items, for the first time ever! For the uninitiated, Rue La Laís sales discounts of around 50% (sometimes more) on retired Pandora products and usually include charms and other jewellery. I get asked this question a lot, and so Iíll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence Ė I have been doing so for years. The sale starts today, at 11AM ET, and will run for ten days until 31 August. Just a reminder, also, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now!
Rue La La is a members-only website, but you can use my affiliate invite link to access the website. Happy shopping! Today brings my next Pandora SS17 preview, with a full look (or so I believe) at whatís coming out this season with the Pandora Rose Spring 2017 collection! Itís a slightly larger set than weíve been seeing in Rose launches recently, which is nice, and features what many of us have been waiting for Ė a Pandora Rose safety chain. Yay! The Pandora Spring 2017 collection is due out on the 16th March, the Pandora Motherís Day 2017 collection is usually out in early April (although the UK tends to get some pieces earlier, typically in February) while you can expect the Pandora Summer 2017 collection some time at the end of May/early June. Just as a reminder Ė please do not reproduce any photos without crediting their proper owners! And now for the pandora rings sale uk We start with these live shots of a new pink floral enamel collection, featuring charms, clips and a spacer. These are very much in keeping with the floral motifs from previous collections, but the colour is a bit more tropical, blending white and shimmery pink enamel.

Again, itís nice to see pandora gold rings uk trying new things so regularly with the Essence line Ė itís one of the collections that has seen some of the most changes from its original concept. Spacers and dangles are welcome new options when it comes to designing an Essence bracelet. However, I wish that didnít seem to come hand in hand with the pave-ification thatís taking over the vast majority of Pandoraís various lines and collections. I think the silver heart pendant and the enamel beads are really sweet, but I have finished both my Essence bracelets and am really happy with them (I recently showcased them in this review! ), so I am probably safe from these for now. The collection has started making its way into stores in the US & Canada, and Iíve been enjoying hearing about various readersí purchases already! I have my first buys all planned out Ė my must-have remain the Cerise Hearts murano and the Sparkling Heart bracelet, but I canít wait to go and see it all in store to see if anything else leaps out and surprises me! In the meantime, read on to see some live shots ahead of the collectionís official release date! Iím a little late posting this, as Iíve been dealing with some technical issues with the blog over the past couple of days; the promo alert has been up on my Pandora Promotions Page for 2017 for a few days though! This morning has been spent in making some tweaks that I hope will help, but when you donít necessarily have all the technical know-how, it can be utterly perplexing as to where to start to fix the problem. Iíve also managed to pick up yet another cold, so am struggling to keep up a little bit Ė please bear with me in terms of comments etc, and if you see any funny behaviour from the blog, too! I canít believe that weíre at the start of another year Ė 2016 has been an exciting one for the blog, moving from wordpress. com to its very own hosting and seeing a complete layout overhaul at the start of the year. I hope that youíve enjoyed reading and chatting Pandora as much as I have, and that you continue to over the next year, too cheap pandora rings online

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
4 Members and 18 Guests are online.:
sunnyrose, sooo, pingfan, Bellaaaa

We welcome our newest member: selly wijaya
Board Statistics
The forum has 51422 topics and 68758 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen