RSmarket

exclusive pandora sales at rue la la

in Scam Reports Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:50 am
by Williams • Writer | 25 Posts | 250 Points

The pandora charms sale uk Valentine’s 2017 collection is due out on the 12th of January; read on for some HQ images of all the new charms, plus a sneak peek at this collection’s limited edition gift packaging and boxes, and a couple of bonus live shots! Also – before we get started – I also have confirmation on dates for the January North American ring promo, which I’ve added into the Promotions page for 2017! First up, we have one of my favourite pieces from this launch – the Sparkling Heart bracelet! I know logically that this is just a regular bracelet put together with an existing clip, but I am such a sucker when it comes to special clasp bracelet designs. This little bead caused some confusion when I first posted preview pics, due to the words ‘Amo Te’ written on it – most people are more familiar with the Spanish form ‘Te Amo’. However, the name of the charm reveals that the words are actually taken from Latin. I really love the pattern engraved into the enamel, and the stone graphic effect applied to the lettering. The US exclusive CNY 2017 charm is an engraved version of the Unforgettable Moments pendant, featuring a fun mixed enamel design. It has the year inscribed on it, too, which adds to its collectability! Pandora NA are very good at making their limited edition releases seem special, and this one is no exception – it comes with a very pretty red and gold exclusive sleeve with Celebrate Chinese New Year written on it. Merry Christmas Eve everybody! ♥️🎄♥️ Today brings my last Pandora Christmas review of the year, with a review of my favourite bead from the Pandora Winter 2016 collection: the Santa’s Home charm! Also known as Santa’s Grotto in some countries, this little bead has been a firm fan favourite, meshing Pandora’s classic attention to detail with some beautiful enamelwork. Pandora like to put little mottos and pandora uk outlet sale motifs on a lot of their charms these days, and the bottom of the charm says ‘In Santa’s Home It’s Always Warm’. I’m not sure that this charm really needed any quotations on it, but, if you don’t like script on your charms, it’s really not that noticeable – it’s more like a little easter egg. The oxidation is just slightly rubbed off on my ‘e’, but that’s okay!

The Christmas Kitten instantly gets pandora charms uk sale huge brownie points for me for being a full-bodied design, with fully defined whiskers, nose and sweet eyes/eyelashes! It clutches an adorable red present bead, which is a miniature version of the 2012 Black Friday A Precious Gift charm.:D (Which makes me quite jealous of this little kitten, as I have yet to find one! Today’s post brings an overview of some special engravable Pandora charms that were released exclusively to certain stores in the UK with the Pandora AW16 collections! I am really very tardy with this post, but I’ll be honest and say that I had absolutely no idea these beads existed! If you spend $75 or over, you also get free shipping to a US address with the code ‘SHIPMAGIC’. This, of course, includes all the Pandora Disney Parks pieces and offers a great opportunity to get exclusive items such as the Pandora Disney Parks bracelet at a little bit of a discount. I am quite tempted by this offer, as I’ve had my eye on a couple of pieces for a while, including the Tinkerbell CZ dangle, the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival charm and red polka dot Minnie’s Signature murano. 10% might not be a big discount, but it’s better than nothing – and I could easily hit that $75 USD spend for the free shipping. I will have to have a think about it! Today’s post brings my monthly Pandora news round-up, featuring all that’s coming up for December 2016! This month’s new delves into all the wonderful festive offers and promos running this month, and also offers a few rumours and tidbits as to what’s coming next year with the Pandora Spring 2017 collection. More Christmas shopping options are headed our way as US shopping site Rue La La has just announced that their next sale on Pandora jewellery will be starting on Monday! This is a nice surprise, as they usually leave a gap of a month or so between each sale.:DThe sale offers significant discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products. The promotional imagery for this sale is the same as last time, so it looks like they are offering people another chance to pick up items they might have missed in the Black Friday sale and to get their Christmas shopping sorte pandora uk sale clearance

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
4 Members and 19 Guests are online.:
sunnyrose, sooo, pingfan, Bellaaaa

We welcome our newest member: selly wijaya
Board Statistics
The forum has 51422 topics and 68758 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen