RSmarket

Nike Free

in Rules Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 am
by safLOIP3698fdhfd • Noobie | 3 Posts | 30 Points

You may have noticed each
Nike Free 5.0 Womens Black shoe has RN in the model name and it doesn’t mean registered nurse. RN is an abbreviation for run, and is used to distinguish the FREE running models from FREE fitness training models. In addition to RN being added to the model name, a major update to the FREE RN line is the inclusion of a Lunar core foam. The use of the Lunar core foam does not significantly change how the FREE RN models feel compared to their predecessors, but the new models are just a touch softer. The one exception is the FREE RN Distance, where the Lunar core foam delivers a noticeably softer ride than any other FREE models, past or present

The 5.0 has a generous fit in the forefoot which is a major plus for the comfort factor.Nike Free 5.0 Womens Sale I think most people are used to wearing shoes that are a bit narrower – put on a shoe like the Free and you can feel the difference when your toes have a bit of room to move around. I almost always go up a half size in Nikes, and I did so in this shoe as well – the bit of extra space up front makes for an even roomier experience.

The FREE RN Flyknit andNike Free 5.0 Womens Whitehave a platform which is designed to have greater expansion than the 2015 FREE shoes but is not as expensive as the FREE RN Motion. The FREE RN Flyknit and FREE RN replace the FREE 4.0 Flynknit and FREE 5.0, respectively. However, the 4.0 had a 6mm offset and the 5.0 had an 8mm offset. Both the FREE RN Flyknit and FREE RN have 8mm offsets. In fact, they have the same platform. The difference between the two shoes is the upper. The Flyknit is more sock-like and allows for greater freedom of movement compared to the

engineered mesh upper of theNike Free 5.0 Womens Pink. Additionally, the Flyknit upper results in greater toe spring, making the shoe feel more dynamic than the regular FREE RN.
The sole of the 5.0 has the characteristic siping grooves that are featured on all Nike Free shoes. The sipes make for an extremely flexible sole that bends and rolls with ease. Your foot will basically do what it wants in this shoe, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing. I love a minimally controlling shoe so they work very well for me, but they can also exaggerate foot movement in some cases. For example, I filmed my wife running in an older version of the Frees and the sole flexibility tended to exaggerate her pronation on one side (she has a bunion on one side and tends to cave some shoes during late-stage pronation).

http://www.startingnice.com/

Scroll up

Please sign up :)
Visitors
4 Members and 18 Guests are online.:
sunnyrose, sooo, pingfan, Bellaaaa

We welcome our newest member: selly wijaya
Board Statistics
The forum has 51422 topics and 68758 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen